Color enhancing moonlights

eswebster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone use these to make the colors of your corals pop at night, or to just be able to continue watching the tank after dark? I am interested in what brands are solid, and which to stay away from. I dont know enought about the LED companies to know who makes a good product and who to stay away from.

Thanks.

lvsuckerfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally love the Icecap LED strips powerful and makes the colors pop. not good to grow anything just as a moon light and makes colors pop at night

OP
OP
E

eswebster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
icecap always has nice product too.... I saw the tubes but didnt know if it was more of a t5 replacement than a moon lighting deal.

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally love the Icecap LED strips powerful and makes the colors pop. not good to grow anything just as a moon light and makes colors pop at night
I don't have one of the IceCap LED strips but I have heard nothing but good things about em:)

lvsuckerfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would get a photo of them on but I just transfered everything to my 240 from my 29. I have to order either 1 48 of 2x24 for the 240. DIY would be a cheaper route if you know how to do it thats for sure. 48 in are about 100.00 all said and done shipping and all.

Back