Colorada vs Chicago sunburst

I haven't seen either of them in person, and I was wanting to get the opinion of those who have.

Also what is your favorite Bta?

images (3).jpeg download (1).jpeg
I have a Colorado...a Chicago and 3 Black Widows...love them all!
I haven't seen either of them in person, and I was wanting to get the opinion of those who have.

Also what is your favorite Bta?

images (3).jpeg download (1).jpeg
I have a Colorado...a Chicago...a Sherman...and 3 Black Widows and I love them all!
 
I have a nexus anenome coming ..what par and color spectrum does everyone keep high end anenomes at .i have 2 rainbow bubble tips now but they are slowly loosing color .not sure why ..
 
I don't have an exact answer for you, but I have my CSB under four Kessil A360x in a 60 gallon low tank (48" x 24" x 12" tall) reaching 100% intensity. Something I've noticed (and others as have reported it as well) is that Kessils tend to shift most high end BTAs to a more yellow color (ChSBs and CSBs in particular), but I'm not sure what they'll do to a Nexus Burst. I don't think you can give BTAs too much light (at least from typical lights on an appropriately sized tank). If you give it a lot, they may go lower in the tank.
 
I have multiple of both at work and at home. I personally prefer the Chicago. I think that the Colorado is brighter, but the Chicago can shift phases across a wider range of colors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new