Colorado Power outage

99problemsandatankisone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
82
Reaction score
142
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if you are having trouble with the current power outage in Colorado I do have some open outlets to spare if you need to charge a ups, run a heater/bubbler etc. just let me know
 
Morning all, hope power stayed on for you. Waiting for the sun to break free and melt off the snow.
 
Morning all, hope power stayed on for you. Waiting for the sun to break free and melt off the snow.
Good Morning! No power loss here, offer still stands for anyone reading! Hopefully big red can melt off some of this, it was already slushy when I was shoveling this morning.
 
Good Morning! No power loss here, offer still stands for anyone reading! Hopefully big red can melt off some of this, it was already slushy when I was shoveling this morning.
I worked the snow about 3 hours last night. Still need to clean more up and clean up the cars. Hopefully tomorrow’s storm will not amount to much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new