Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
High Plains of The Great American Prairie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Colorado People, where you at?!?

I notice we have a number of hobbyists active on R2R in Colorado - while local clubs/orgs like MASC/SCMAS are pretty quiet when it comes to communication (other than classifieds)

Lets get a solid active group going here on R2R for Colorado Hobbyists - regardless of where in the state you are (I guess southern WY people might be interested too). We can use this as an active forum to talk about local reefing/setup frag swaps/etc. No official clubs/orgs or anything like that - just a solid place for us to communicate with one another.

(maybe if we get enough presence we can get a subforum on R2R and a nifty 'Colorado' badge!)

Post here (and follow this thread) if your in CO
and interested in supporting this!

Maybe some simple introduction, like:
First Name
Current Tank(s)
Newby here... yea, I think that the monetization of the hobby in Denver gets in the way of a vibrant community, but I'm game!!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooo cool! Im in colorado! Centennial. How are yall holding up with the storm??? The lights flickered once last night and my heart jumped in my throat for a second!

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooo cool! Im in colorado! Centennial. How are yall holding up with the storm??? The lights flickered once last night and my heart jumped in my throat for a second!
I have a couple of UPS I keep on stand by incase power goes out and they can power air pumps and heaters if needed (with a setting in the 60's keep them a live but uncomfortable). The UPS systems twice alerted to power issues but my lights did not even flicker. I live 1 mile from my work and power is out to half of our building. Xcel outage map shows a lot of outages all surrounding me but luckily, I did not lose power.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back