Colorado sunburst

johnCrawford

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
El Jebel
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just read that if I get a Colorado sunburst I am unable to have any other anemones? I was hoping to get a black widow also. I read they will have something similar to a chemical warfare
 
From what I have read, the jury is still out. Some have successfully kept multiple BTA morphs together without issue, while others not so much. The consensus is that your more expensive anemone will also be the first to go haha

If you are going to try it definitely run carbon.
Here is a thread about a pretty awesome looking nem tank:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/mixed-bubble-tip-anemone-tank.937224/
 
I just got rid of a rock of 10 anemones and just caught another 3 that will go to trade. Then I have 2 more rocks with 7 anemones on each of them that I really don’t want to get rid of until I get a Colorado sunburst. Just so my clowns don’t forget. It took me a long time just to get them together in a 265 gallon. Also my anemone’s over ran my tank and killed off so many zoa’s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new