Coloring up sticks

SebastianReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
412
Reaction score
424
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I hear this all the time I wanna hear your version what works for you to color up your acros,length of time,lighting what ever you think plays a role in the way you do it and if you have any before and after pic thanks and happy reefing!!!
 
I just saw this vid from fish of hex on 60 day growth and coloration using acropower. I aint a stickler yet, but who's not interested in best coloration:

 
stability. I wouldn't really follow fish of hex, check out most of his corals which are on the easier end or nothing to really write home about.
 
stability. I wouldn't really follow fish of hex, check out most of his corals which are on the easier end or nothing to really write home about.
Do you follow any reefers on YouTube? If so who do you watch?
 
Do you follow any reefers on YouTube? If so who do you watch?
I like to watch many, its always interesting to hear others takes and... out of all the youtube guys, id say coral euphoria has the nicest looking SPS out of all these guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new