Colt coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Han
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Han

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
598
Reaction score
741
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this coral at my lfs, it was identified as a colt coral. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out which species it is.

Thanks

724F2114-7144-4D9C-9C70-6B26FF7A2003.jpeg
 
hi looks like klyxum species?nice :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new