Combining clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter glency
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glency

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Messages
423
Reaction score
306
Location
san Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Got two pairs. One percula other occelaris. Both young, in separate tanks. Plan on taking the 35 and 15 gallon tanks and combining them in a 48” x 20 x 21.
Should I even try or should I pick the pair I like most and rehome the other?
Thanks
 
I found that clowns tend to stay where you put them initially. I would put one pair at each end of the tank and give each pair something that can host them there.

Chances are they won’t even notice each other for a long time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new