Come get my rlta

phillrodrigo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
808
Reaction score
13
Location
quaker hill ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a red long tentacle nem. I want him gone. He hasn't really done anything wrong just not willing to give up the real estate if my clowns want nothing to do with it. Figured I would give it a shot and it didn't work out. Free to a good home you just have to get it off the rock. The rock will come out of the tank. I would like to do soon. I'm starting a new job Wednesday and have no idea what my schedule will be like and will be working insane hours for awhile. Probably won't even make the next meeting or 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new