Come on Central VA. Lets see some tanks!

lhcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O.K., I am going to try again. Hope you don't mind. I took some new shots tonight. If its to many just let me know.

140.jpg

135.jpg

134.jpg

131.jpg

lhcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be it for now. If you would like to see more LMK. I dont want to wear out my welcome. Thanks for looking.

104.jpg

103.jpg

076.jpg

082.jpg

010.jpg

If you see something you like LMK maybe we can do some trading of frags. Hope that is O.K. to say in this forum.

Lynn

JPGohl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Charlottesville Reef

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your email and the link to this forum! Here is a pick of my piece of reef. Right now my three clowns are in the hospital because we bought a tang that brought us ich and then died. I guess we needed to set up a Q-tank anyway, but that was a hard way to learn. The tank is going to be sans fish for about three months to clear out the fish-eating parasites. I think the pods like it better that way anyway.

Attachments

• CIMG0023.jpg
    CIMG0023.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 182
OP
OP
dtpollard

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to CVRC. :)
Did the tang come from pet forum? I saw some bad ones there recently. My tank goes without fish sometimes. I think one time it was over a year. I can grow the heck outta some corals but fish are my problem.

JPGohl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our blue tang and mandarin survived the cross country move but died within weeks of reestablishing the tank. Turbo start helped the tank start to cycle but the tang had too much stress and stopped eating. The Mandarin that we had for almost 2 years depleated the remaining pods after the move then starved. We are now culturing trigger pods in the newly added 10 gal refugium. We got the yellow sailfin tang at forum but didn't notice the spots until moments after freeing him in our tank. New rule - nobody swims at the reef until they've been medicated and quarantined.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%

Back