Come on in and say hello, looking for people who are in the NW Washinton area.

Kennethbruns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lionfish will actually lay their dorsal spines flat in such a way that suggests they're trying to avoid "accidents"... at times. I have had many, and volitans (after taming) seemed to be pretty respectful. The dwarf lions were the ones that gave me a few close calls.

thanks thats a huge relief to hear, I want one pretty bad but thats like the one main thing that was holding me back, but not anymore

Kennethbruns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's the Wrasse doing with the Puffer Kenny?

its doing well i moved it from the puffer tank to my other tank i lost a several fish monday due to something im still not sure about. I work up to the fish struggling and saved a few and had to house them all in puffers tank for a few days so i could figure out what the issue was, i tested my water and everything and never really figured it out so i did a water change left the tank alone for a few days before adding fish back and now its better than it was before everything real happy and the wrasse is swimming like crazy lol

thecarmichaels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
best place to get live copepods

Hey guys! We were wondering where the best place to buy copepods from? Online or in person. We know of a place in silverdale, but everytime we go there, he's out of them. We have a mandarin gobby coming on Tuesday and would like to have some for him. Thanks guys!!

IPisces

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

thecarmichaels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello friends!! Ok two questions. Our Kole Tang is really pale and has some marks on his side that look like he's been running in to our live rock... what wrong with him?? We just checked our water and everything is perfect... im very confused. Also our pesky BTA is on the move again, i thought i read somewhere that they could take out our coals? is that true?

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post a pic of the Tang? It is correct that the BTA can sting corals, they generally move around till they find a spot they like.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I would like to remind everyone who is new to forums to be sure to check out the rest of the club forum and R2R and not just this thread. There are many other threads in the club forum so check them out if you haven't already done so. North Olympic Reef Club

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a Facebook? I just post mine to my Facebook page and then right click them and copy image location. Then click the photo icon in the reply box and paste the URL there and it works like a charm.

Kennethbruns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have decided to throw in the towel I'm getting rid of saltwater if anyone needs any lights rocks same anything let me know

Kennethbruns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having to many problems with my tank all of a sudden and I can't keep putting money into it so I'm cutting my losses...... Not happy about it

Kennethbruns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im so sorry to hear that, i know what that feels like and it sucks. What all are you getting rid of?

I have lots of rock 5 gal bucket of sand snails corals 2 55 gallon tanks and stands sand shifting star and brittle star 2 blue day bulbs 2 autinic ( spelling sucks) bulbs there in a fixture a ffilter power head heaters

IPisces

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lots of rock 5 gal bucket of sand snails corals 2 55 gallon tanks and stands sand shifting star and brittle star 2 blue day bulbs 2 autinic ( spelling sucks) bulbs there in a fixture a ffilter power head heaters

What are the lights? Lenth? T5's, MH's?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back