Come see my less common corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Billango
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
All very interesting. I especially like the Pink Star Polyps.
 
All very interesting. I especially like the Pink Star Polyps.
I do too. Im not sure why its not more common as its the fastest growing coral Ive ever kept. Its quite beautiful with how thin and wispy it is. I believe AquaCorals offers it though thats not where I got mine from.
 
I do too. Im not sure why its not more common as its the fastest growing coral Ive ever kept. Its quite beautiful with how thin and wispy it is. I believe AquaCorals offers it though thats not where I got mine from.
Looks more like a crusting gorgonians? Fast growing and can be a problem…
 
Looks more like a crusting gorgonians? Fast growing and can be a problem…
I have heard this speculation before and Im not totally sure, but when I see the colony more closed up and look at the individual polyps, I believe it is different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new