Coming back after a very long time!

IMG_6221.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hello Everyone!

I am returning to the hobby after a several year hiatus.

I mostly keep LPS and Zoas, but this time around, I am going to venture into the world of SPS.

I have already ordered my new tank. It is a 150 gallon Starfire glass tank from SCA.

I’m looking forward to sharing with y’all.
Welcome from Sarasota, FL
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new