Coming Back To The Hobby

Leiph86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2020
Messages
229
Reaction score
216
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all - excited to join the forum. I have about 4 years of reefing experience where I learned alot but had to step away for two years due to a work relocation. The itch has returned and inspiration comes from a lot of build threads I discovered here. Looking to learn more and hopefully post updates on my own build journey I'll be beginning soon.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
The ITCH!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome back to the hobby. I've not had the need to leave, but can imagine the excitement of getting back to it. Planning, researching and building are really fun aspects for me. This forum & these people have been critical to my success (and recovering from my own failures too).

ENJOY!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new