Coming back to the Hobby

encathal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
27
Location
Pasadena, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I have been away from the hobby for about 20 years. My last tank was a 200 Gall Saltwater fish only. I am not looking to get into reefing and I am most likely going to be buying the tank in the next week.

Right now I am looking at the waterbox 100.3 or the CADE Reef 900 S2. Does any one have experience with CADE?

Thanks

Richard
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Good luck with your tank choice!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Richard. Waterbox are great tanks. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new