Coming up on 10 years...

This thing was looking really nice tonight so I thought I’d share...Vivid’s Rainbow Fever
4A0B7EAD-0D7C-4614-B198-D13C60CDD9C3.jpeg

BD91729C-60EF-45ED-AB0F-076727CA81C3.jpeg




 
Momma Jolt was looking really good this morning so I snapped a few pics. The mother colony is usually really hard to get good shots of because of her location and size but I like the way these turned out. She’s grown right up to the water line and with the flow off she exposes herself :oops:. I need a deeper frag tank.

C276F956-EEC3-4594-80CD-7784AA051A47.jpeg


AB2121CE-0702-49BB-956C-085E2CE000CA.jpeg


80CD1D5B-6B7F-48C4-9EA7-A22359806311.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new