Comline DOC Skimmer 9004 DC Never used.

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ordovician_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
251
Reaction score
285
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Cleveland. I bought this but never put it in the water. Still in box. Any offers? Will ship.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new