Compact Heater Recommendation for UNS 3N

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kobin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kobin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
79
Location
92683
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was looking for a compact heater with a low profile for a UNS 3N tank that I was going to repurpose into a small saltwater tank. It's currently an opae ula tank. Any recommendations?
 
Did you have any experience with it fluctuating a lot? I was eyeing a cobalt neotherm but I've had it fail on me in the past
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new