Company Spotlight - Quantum USA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click the link to visit our blog and learn more about Quantum products out of Australia. Some people are saying this is the best salt & additive they have ever used. https://aquanerd.com/…/03/company-spotlight-quantum-usa.html

Salt-Group.jpg

bio-enhance.jpg

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Doesn’t look like they’re caring the FOWLR version as of now. I keep my eyes open. Next couple months looking to get an 100 gallon build up and wet. Hopefully I can get a hold of the salt by then.

OP
OP
AquaNerd

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. We still have a few products to add to the site but the FOWLR version hasn't been imported as of yet. We will see if Quantum USA has plans to bring it in. I suspect they will since they will be introducing freshwater products in the US. It only makes sense for them to offer the full line in the largest market in the world.

OP
OP
AquaNerd

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've been using Bio-Enhance and we just started using their mixed reef salt. Also we have talked to several customers that are using their products and so far everyone is pleased. I think it's going to do very well in the US.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back