Company Spotlight - Quantum USA

AquaNerd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
400
Reaction score
231
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click the link to visit our blog and learn more about Quantum products out of Australia. Some people are saying this is the best salt & additive they have ever used. https://aquanerd.com/…/03/company-spotlight-quantum-usa.html

Salt-Group.jpg

bio-enhance.jpg
 
Thanks. Doesn’t look like they’re caring the FOWLR version as of now. I keep my eyes open. Next couple months looking to get an 100 gallon build up and wet. Hopefully I can get a hold of the salt by then.
 
Thanks. We still have a few products to add to the site but the FOWLR version hasn't been imported as of yet. We will see if Quantum USA has plans to bring it in. I suspect they will since they will be introducing freshwater products in the US. It only makes sense for them to offer the full line in the largest market in the world.
 
We've been using Bio-Enhance and we just started using their mixed reef salt. Also we have talked to several customers that are using their products and so far everyone is pleased. I think it's going to do very well in the US.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new