• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Company to drill a tank

Idoc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Give Clarksville Reef and Reptile a call to see if the owner (Andrew) would drill the tank. I think I've heard that he had done it in the past.

Dilan Patel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
oh..I am (personallya) checking with emerald bay if they copnduct that service. If not it is relatively easy to do. BRS has a video on how to do it. The bit is about $25.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
E

Elaine123

View Badges
Reaction score
oh..I am (personallya) checking with emerald bay if they copnduct that service. If not it is relatively easy to do. BRS has a video on how to do it. The bit is about $25.
:) I bought my tank from Emerald Bay and have spoken to Sean at length about it. Thank you though. I really don't want to tackle it myself. There are a couple of glass companies that will do it but they don't perform the service all the time. And of course, no one will replace the tank if they bust the glass.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Do you know of an experienced company that will drill a tank? GlassCages will not do so unless you buy the tank from them. Thank you!

Elaine
sorry we couldn't help @Elaine123. we currently drill all our builds prior to assembly on a drill press.

What is a good measure of success in this hobby? Choose all that apply!

• Tank Grown Coral Colonies

Votes: 253 73.5%
  • Colorful Corals

Votes: 195 56.7%
  • In Tank Coral Reproducing

Votes: 166 48.3%
  • Coraline Algae

Votes: 139 40.4%
  • Established Tank Time

Votes: 118 34.3%
  • Healthy Fish

Votes: 227 66.0%