Compatibility questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter matt62950
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

matt62950

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2024
Messages
101
Reaction score
21
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m wondering if reef lobsters and any knobby stars or long spine urchins would be able to survive with puffers if they were possibly added first? I know puffers will probably devour the lobsters at least but if that’s the case are lobsters able to live together? If not what would be good thank mates for them?
 
I have a blue spot puffer with inverts and stars no issue, but that type of puffer has the venturi body (little mouth), not like a porcupine.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new