compatibility

Manuel935

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to know if anyone has had an experience keeping a blue spotted puffer with a cleaner shrimp successfully, I have always liked how they looked but I also love my cleaner shrimp. I welcome both success stories and failure stories.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First question how big is the tank? Second, I personally wouldn't do it. Especially if you like the cleaner shrimp

OP
OP
M

Manuel935

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First question how big is the tank? Second, I personally wouldn't do it. Especially if you like the cleaner shrimp

the tank is 210 gallon tank, I really do like my cleaner shrimp which is why I am pondering so hard on whether I should even try this or not.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think in a 210 you probably have better chances than you would if it were a nano. I personally have been known to do dumb things. Which is why I might try something like this. Not to say that it's dumb, but probably just not the best idea....

OP
OP
M

Manuel935

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think in a 210 you probably have better chances than you would if it were a nano. I personally have been known to do dumb things. Which is why I might try something like this. Not to say that it's dumb, but probably just not the best idea....

Yeah I can definitely relate to doing things that can be considered dumb, I still don't know what I'll end up doing but I'll most likely not end up risking it.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 89 67.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back