Complete excel sheet for Feeding/Testing/Cycling/QT'ing/Maintenance

  • Thread starter Thread starter kylevan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kylevan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone want to rate my Excel sheet and suggest any changes? I'm open to all feedback. I originally planned to use Cupramine, but I’ve decided to go with Copper Power instead, so I’ll be updating that soon -- just ignore the Cupramine references for now. I’m also deciding between using Prazipro or API General Cure; I have both on hand. I used to be into reefing years ago, but stepped away from the hobby due to military service and constant travel. Now that I’m back, I'm trying to keep everything as simple and predictable as possible. Any and all suggestions are welcome! Also, feel free to steal it if it helps you in anyway!
 

Attachments

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new