Congratulations Billldg for being EXCELLENT!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Billldg for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @Billldg !!!!
 
Congrats @Billldg for being excellent! #Excellence
7E4P.gif
 
WOW!!! I get on R2R at work and see that I received the excellance award, something I definitely wasn't expecting. I want to thank @kschweer and everyone else on R2R for giving me this honor. Without you fellow reefers I myself would have been lost getting into this hobby. So thank you all!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new