Congratulations @EnterName for being EXCELLENT

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,345
Reaction score
25,569
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @EnterName for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We, as a team, have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative, and you're just a pretty special person to many of us! :)

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big, happy family.

Keep up the excellent work, and we hope you'll accept your new banner as a token of our appreciation and recognition. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @EnterName !!!!

#Excellence

***If you know a Reef2Reef member you believe deserves some recognition for their hospitality or contribution to our community, don't forget to nominate them for an award!***
 
Not going to lie, I thought Paul forgot to enter the user name at first 🤣 🤣 🤣
Congrats @EnterName
 
@Crabs McJones my first thought was that folks would see that "Enter Name" and would think that all they need to do to get Excellence is to put in their names.

On a personal note, and certainly not to take away from all the multitude of contributions he's made to other posts, I'd like to thank and congratulate @EnterName for his assistance on a recent internet provider issue. As an old guy whose lucky I can find the ON button on the computer, his assistance was greatly appreciated.

#reefsquad
#MODS
 
Thank you guys so much! I'm having an absolute blast here on R2R 😊


meh...

Excellent is doing a lot work, maybe high quality, or something like that.

I call for a recount.
How about "Okayish Award"?
 
Thank you guys so much! I'm having an absolute blast here on R2R 😊



How about "Okayish Award"?
Laugh Laughing GIF
 
Congratulations @EnterName ! Remember what uncle Ben stated “ with great excellence comes great responsibility!”
 
Thank you all so much! I did not expect this and my imposter syndrome is already kicking in 😅

Congratulations @EnterName ! Remember what uncle Ben stated “ with great excellence comes great responsibility!”
Uncle Ben's words are echoing in my head. I'm already dreading the next mistake I'll make sooner or later 😅
But I'll keep trying to improve my knowledge and double check everything I say to honor the Excellence award.

If everything goes wrong BeanAnimal has a better idea for me (see post #5) 👀
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new