CONGRATULATIONS Lasse For Being EXCELLENT!!!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Lasse thank for all the great conversations and information.

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow @Lasse ! It's an honour to work together with an excellence [emoji1317] [emoji4] Didn't see this until now. Great to see that you're getting credit for your work [emoji1303][emoji1303]

/ David

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you

I was just wondering how in the heck was behind the nick Sallstrom. Now I know :)

Work and work. Its you that work - I only visit you when I get tired of being retired - and just for giving some comments and look when you are working :)

As an information to the R2R Community - David Sällström (sallstrom) is the curator of one of the public aquariums of Gothenburg. The one that have concentrate on corals. He i behind some of the best hard corals Aquarium I have seen here in Europé. In my opion - its only Océanopolis (at Brest, France ) and Nausicaa (at Boulogne-sur-Mer, France) - that can show coral aquariums that match the ones of the Aquarium at Sjöfartsmuseet in Gothenburg.

And they are at least 25 times larger.

However - there is a process ongoing to rebuild the whole public Aquarium of Sjöfartsmuseet - at 2021 you all are welcome to visit the new Aquarium. The goal is modest - to be among the best coral aquariums of the World

Sincerely Lasse

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back