CONGRATULATIONS Lasse For Being EXCELLENT!!!

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Lasse for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @Lasse for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative. Special thanks for helping out fellow reefers with their questions about GHL equipment and showing us some out of the box ingenuity with your personal tank build.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for the good words.

Its fun and nice to contribute to reef2reef - I´ll try to continue with this. Its a huge difference compared to another US reef forum there I was active back in 2012 as Lassef and wrote a lot about light and LED.

Sincerely Lasse

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5388.JPG

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you @Lasse for being such a great contribution to the community!

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Lasse for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @Lasse for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative. Special thanks for helping out fellow reefers with their questions about GHL equipment and showing us some out of the box ingenuity with your personal tank build.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).
Congratulations !!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back