Congratulations to Stevo01 for being EXCELLENT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter melypr1985
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2014
Messages
15,113
Reaction score
22,472
Location
Dallas area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @stevo01 for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @stevo01 for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).
 
Last edited:
Congratulations @stevo01! Thanks for all you do for our community!!
 
Wow so well deserved. We truly appreciate everything you do for this community, and are very lucky to have you, Stevo!
 
Life changed for the better when I joined this community. Its fills my life, and it feels pretty darn good. Here I am. A picture I took on my lunch break. I thought it was pretty awesome I coincidently wore the shirt today. This was shortly after reading this thread.

Eat, sleep, reef, repeat.

IMG_5877.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new