Conjoined twin seahorse birth

Hans Solo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very awesome! I hope he survives.. that would be super cool. You might even want to send these pics to your local aquarium! This might be more rare in seahorses than you think.

I'd love to see some pics of you fry setup! I'm expecting soon! Up to the point where I'm turning off the filter early dawn. Not sure if it's moral to hope for one of these :) Nah.

OP
OP
Lucie

Lucie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very encouraging news, Lucie! So what did the scientist say?
Well, nothing special exept something like "wow"... (she was soooo cool, didn t expected that!)
At least i am happy to have found someone who will be able to seriously study the body and his anatomy if it pass away

OP
OP
Lucie

Lucie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Very awesome! I hope he survives.. that would be super cool. You might even want to send these pics to your local aquarium! This might be more rare in seahorses than you think.

I'd love to see some pics of you fry setup! I'm expecting soon! Up to the point where I'm turning off the filter early dawn. Not sure if it's moral to hope for one of these :) Nah.
I raise fry with adults, but this time I just took some water of main tank and put all the batch separated in 1 inch of water first day, then 4 inches the day before. Today the will soon be in 6 inches. No filter, just a air line and hitching posts. I do 80 percent water change daily
Also i treated with fenbendazole since saturday evening.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back