Connecting rodi to washing machine spigot

DiverGirl82

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2015
Messages
904
Reaction score
355
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using my rodi on a spigot just outside my front door but I'd really like to move it into the garage. The only water source in there is the washing machine. Could anyone suggest some type of connector to be able to run the washing machine hose and the rodi hose from the same spigot? I'm hoping to avoid wandering around Home Depot for hours trying to figure out what I'm looking for. TIA :)
 
I wish I'd seen the one with the valves...would make it so much easier / convenient when I do need to unhook the RO tube and connect something else.
 
Got my last one at WalMart in the garden section for like $6, heavy duty too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new