Connecting XR30W to anything

reefinadesert

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
Yuma
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased an old tank and it had a trio of Radion XR30Ws. They’re all from 2013, but work great. (Tested PAR aswell). I have other more recent equipment connected to the Mobius app. These lights are much older, is there anything I can hook them up to that can act like the Ecosmart Live app without a reef link?
 
Can I still hook up those chips, or is it not compatible?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new