Connection Failed Error

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I periodically get this error. Obviously my device has the current firmware. I'll get this error for approximately one day and then the next day it will log in just fine. Am i the only one? I have opened a ticket i think twice for the issue and it just magically goes away with no changes to my system being made. It is irritating but not the end of the world. Any suggestions?
Capture.JPG

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When this happens if you connect again does it work?

If you you the GHL connect app and are on your home network and Rey to connect via direct does it do the same thing at the same time?

OP
OP
nezw0001

nezw0001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if i just re try ill get the same error for a while but eventually it will work. For example, it was giving me this error all day yesterday and i tried several times this morning when i finally started to work around 11am. I made no changes.

It does this both on home network and when i'm not on home network. It does it from the website on my desktop and on the app with my phone.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see this error when GHL is working on their system. I’m pretty sure they have had things down off and on lately in preparation for the ION director.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back