Connnecting inkbird to Alexa/fan

discostew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone able to get inkbird connected to Alexa which in turn hits a switch to fan? I have a smart plug with Alexa. However i can’t figure out how to get the controller temp to go through Alexa and flip switch at a temp. Both outlets on the inkbird308 wifi are connected to 2 heaters so the switch can’t be on the inkbird. Thoughts?

LiamPM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only way i think you could do this is to connect the INKBIRD to the SMARTLIFE app (Not the INKBIRD app) aswell as your smart plug - You can then use SCENES or conditions to control the plug via the inkbird.

Its how i currently have fans controlled by the temp of the inkbird.

kelseytcole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only way i think you could do this is to connect the INKBIRD to the SMARTLIFE app (Not the INKBIRD app) aswell as your smart plug - You can then use SCENES or conditions to control the plug via the inkbird.

Its how i currently have fans controlled by the temp of the inkbird.
Have you tried setting up a routine in Alexa to trigger the smart plug when the Inkbird controller reaches a certain temperature?

kelseytcole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! Have you tried setting up a routine in Alexa to trigger the smart plug when the Inkbird controller reaches a certain temperature? It might be worth checking out. If you still need help, you might want to consider reaching out to Multitechverse. They offer tech support services for a wide range of smart home devices and can assist you further in setting up your Inkbird controller with Alexa.
Ups for some reason not full text posted

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back