Controlling Gyre vía ICV6

doggydoc10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks. Have two 250’s connected to my icv6 without an issue. Trying to add another pair of 280’s to the tank but when pressing the + sign in icv6 I can only see the current pair of 250’s attached.
Any tricks to do this?
Thanks.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks. Have two 250’s connected to my icv6 without an issue. Trying to add another pair of 280’s to the tank but when pressing the + sign in icv6 I can only see the current pair of 250’s attached.
Any tricks to do this?
Thanks.
Thanks for your support. As you know, only Gyre devices of Firmware V2.0 or above could connect ICV6 and support APP Control.

If it is of Firmware V2.0 or above, but one Maxspect device could connect to One ICV6 only, while one ICV6 could connect to multiple Maxspect devices, if your XF280 has connected to another ICV6 before, it will be not able to connect to this ICV6 unless you initialize it to factory default to clear the cache.

Therefore, we advise you to check:
1st Whether it is of firmware 2.0 or above, the firmware version will flash when you turn on the gyre controller,
like the picture below, Gyre250-A1.6 means the firmware is 1.6.

2nd if it is firmware 2.0 or above, please kindly help to set the gyre controller to factory default, with methods below:

First disconnect the power cord, then press and hold the control dial and connect the power cord again, release the control dial until the “SetUp” page is shown on the monitor.

Second Rotate the control dial to select “Initialise”, press the control dial.
(Do not select "Restore" by mistake!)

Please kindly have a check and share us with update.

Gyre.png

Initialize.png

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back