Cool check this PS site out...

That is the one more geared toward the Facebook/Myspace crowd right? I think I saw it mentioned on Scott Kelby's blog.
 
I'm going too check it out later tonight. I need all the help i can get
 
The only PS I ever do is to set white and black balances, and to crop images. I'm not sure if the free version allows all this, but I use PS Elements. It's $99 from Adobe.
 
Also if you want a full free editing software that has most of all the same options as PS try our www.GIMP.org.
 
GIMP is an awesome program usually touted as the "free Photoshop." I wish it had white balance ability. It'd be the only program anyone would use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new