Cool symbiosis?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elton20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Elton20

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
83
Reaction score
9
Location
Columbus, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fbdfde796d98d797ae38c58ea49597fd.jpg
e5ab3b1e6a0e645c50728cde0476455b.jpg

Has anyone ever seen this happen? For some reason, every night my emerald crab sleeps in this Pavona lol
 
I had one emerald crab that would spend the night on my toadstool.
 
The day I got the crab he looked like he was eating the Pavona and then suddenly it became its buddy
 
I had an emerald crab sleep under one of my mushroom ricordeas like a little blanket haha
 
Haha wow, what's up with these crabs and their need to have coral friends. Does anyone actually have scientific information telling wh?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new