Coolia Dinos

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaymondL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RaymondL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
989
Reaction score
354
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through a short time with Dinos, and now under the microscope yesterday I ID the Coolia type versus the other ones I had weeks ago.

I can't seem to find out much about this type and the treatment options, so hoping anyone here can help me how to get rid of these types of Dinos.

Thanks
 
UV Sterilizer and raising your nitrates and phosphates will be your best bet. You could also try lowering your lighting.
 
UV Sterilizer and raising your nitrates and phosphates will be your best bet. You could also try lowering your lighting.
What would be the reason to raise nitrates and phosphates?
 
UV doesn't help this type of dinos. They go into the sand at night. Need a bunch of pods and nitrate and phosphate levels in proper range.
 
Dinos disappeared right after green hair algae showed up :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new