Copepods for my tank

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm on reef nutrition website and the only available live pod is a Tigger pod. Is this just a different type of copepod? All the other types like apex are sold out. Wanting to start adding these to my tank to give my corals and fish natural food.

OP
OP
J

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably going to get a jar of 3000 off Amazon. It's around 30$ way better than lfs

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm on reef nutrition website and the only available live pod is a Tigger pod. Is this just a different type of copepod? All the other types like apex are sold out. Wanting to start adding these to my tank to give my corals and fish natural food.
Lots of good sources to get pods. Ive been getting them from ebay jays reef bugs. Great price and lots of pods. I get there phyto to. IDK if does anything but i keep adding the snake oil every few days.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

• I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other.

Back