• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

I’ll take a bottle to forest hills ny 11375
 
I'd love to try 3 bottles. Would settle for 1 or 2. Pm me amts and paypal when you next have. 95376 It gets hot where I'm at, not yet but summer is brutal
 
What part of Ohio are you in. Would pick up a bunch if close enough next time you have them

I'm on the north end of Columbus.

Unfortunately I had all but one culture crash about a month ago while on vacation. I restarted and then had a contamination issue. I restarted again but it will be a while before I have more available.
 
I'm on the north end of Columbus.

Unfortunately I had all but one culture crash about a month ago while on vacation. I restarted and then had a contamination issue. I restarted again but it will be a while before I have more available.
how about now? any available?
 
Interested when more available
 
Do you have any copepods left for sale?

Actually, YES! I will start shipping next Tuesday, since Monday is a holiday. I know there are a lot of people on the "waiting list" so I will start contacting people later this week to make arrangements. I will put you on the list Ben, and let you know when you are up!
 
Is it a futile effort to just dump a bottle of these guys into a tank for a 6 line wrasse? I assume whatever is not gobbled up by my wrasse would get caught in my filter socks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new