• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

josephxsxn

Mixed Reef Peninsula
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pods today, really great stuff!!

IMG_20200902_120506.jpg

CavalierReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received 2 bottles from Jason this week. It was obvious just from the ones I could see with the naked eye that there were many more lively pods than I had previously received from a well known, more expensive competitor. I put one in my DT while lights were out and the net morning my McCosker's was running laps chasing those that didn't hide. My new go-to pod barn.

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Received 2 bottles from Jason this week. It was obvious just from the ones I could see with the naked eye that there were many more lively pods than I had previously received from a well known, more expensive competitor. I put one in my DT while lights were out and the net morning my McCosker's was running laps chasing those that didn't hide. My new go-to pod barn.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I have a few more bottles I can send out tomorrow if anyone is interested.

nkyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my pods today. Very satisfied from start to finish. Packing was top notch and bottles were packed with tons of active pods. Would definitely buy again.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back