• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copperband Butterfly (CBB) feeder

Item Price
$30 - $40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
B

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A new batch of feeders have been made, ready to ship! Lot's of happy cbb owners. Still the best feeder on the market - best magnets and a rounded top so the food moves to the front. Plus the capsule is larger than others allowing you to feed more. Boom!

Minifoot77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever had a magnet fail yet? I'm interested in one

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have mine. My CBB no longer has an issue going after food in the water column but use it when I feed mastick. I have seen other designs where the food starts falling out of the holes as soon as it hits the water. Not so with this design.
@Minifoot77
I've had mine since 11/22 and no problems with the magnets. I do not leave it in the tank 24/7 tho.

Minifoot77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have mine. My CBB no longer has an issue going after food in the water column but use it when I feed mastick. I have seen other designs where the food starts falling out of the holes as soon as it hits the water. Not so with this design.
I've had mine since 11/22 and no problems with the magnets. I do not leave it in the tank 24/7 tho.
I ask cause im horrible at taking things back out of my tank... my nori nibbler has been in there since I got it

OP
OP
B

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you ever had a magnet fail yet? I'm interested in one

I have not! I now print the magnet embedded in the feeder -- I can do either a plastic coated magnet or a very strong N95 magnet embedded. I have had a few worried customers use the plastic coated magnet (special order) but I've had a normal embedded in mine in the tank for 2 years straight and zero issues. The PETG won't fail in normal saltwater (low PH SW does break PETG down however, like <7.0 -- essentially don't use it in a CaRx).
I'll shoot you a PM

@Minifoot77
Thanks for the support and review!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back