Copperband progress.

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been very pleased with the progress of my copperband since I got it, had it 8 months now. Was a bit worrying at first getting it to eat but it's fine now, even cleared any Apts I had in my tank. IMO certainly one of the best VFM fish you can buy.
Just taken these pics of it feeding from my mussel shell feeder and flanked by my 2 cleaner wrasse outriders.
20200619_212143.jpg

U

User1

View Badges
Been very pleased with the progress of my copperband since I got it, had it 8 months now. Was a bit worrying at first getting it to eat but it's fine now, even cleared any Apts I had in my tank. IMO certainly one of the best VFM fish you can buy.
Just taken these pics of it feeding from my mussel shell feeder and flanked by my 2 cleaner wrasse outriders.
20200619_212143.jpg

What is in the shell? Mastic, food, worms, or clam on half shell? Nice photo.

My children surprised me this week with one for Father's day. Didn't even have it on my wish or stocking list. On the small side but my lavender tang is bullying it to no end. Have to trap the tang if the mirror doesn't work. Great fish in my opinion.

Nice find!

Bpfor3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One fish I wish I had room for. Your obviously taking good care of it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back