Coppersafe

Pet Detective

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Holmes-Farley, quick question for you, will the chelated copper in coppersafe break down over time rendering it useless??? I have some that are several years old and can find no expiration date, one bottle has never even been opened, still has factory seal, I have a stellar parasite outbreak in my 225g Saltwater Angel tank and I need to begin treatment quickly.
All opinions and information are of course welcome, I just addressed Randy because I know he WILL know for sure the answer.

Thank you

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pet Detective

Pet Detective

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Holmes-Farley, quick question for you, will the chelated copper in coppersafe break down over time rendering it useless??? I have some that are several years old and can find no expiration date, one bottle has never even been opened, still has factory seal, I have a stellar parasite outbreak in my 225g Saltwater Angel tank and I need to begin treatment quickly.
All opinions and information are of course welcome, I just addressed Randy because I know he WILL know for sure the answer.

Thank you
Thanks Randy, that was my first guess as well, but for me it was truly a guess, I'm going to use it then, hopefully with good results.

OP
OP
Pet Detective

Pet Detective

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow up...the Coppersafe was effective even after years of sitting idle in the closed container, parasites gone, fish happy.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 104 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 82 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back