• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

COR-15 / COR-20 Pump Strainer

Gotfrogs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep debris and snails out of your COR pump with this custom designed orange strainer. It is printed from ABS and slides into the intake of your pump. $34 shipped to your door in the USA.
IMG_0361.jpg
IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

OP
OP
Gotfrogs

Gotfrogs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but I don’t have that pump so it would be hard to guarantee a perfect fit. If you have an existing part that mates with the pump and where willing to ship it to me I could make one (and return the part at the same rime).

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but I don’t have that pump so it would be hard to guarantee a perfect fit. If you have an existing part that mates with the pump and where willing to ship it to me I could make one (and return the part at the same rime).
it wont fit in my return area with the strainer so I've never used it. would it be really expensive since you have make a new program? and all the reef octopus varios pumps are popular might be pretty good idea but I'd ship it to you .

OP
OP
Gotfrogs

Gotfrogs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could make one for $25 shipped if you send me the current strainer or if you have calipers to measure the diameter needed.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could make one for $25 shipped if you send me the current strainer or if you have calipers to measure the diameter needed.
I used to work for Corvette in quality control and programmed cnc lathes and mills and I don have a pair of calipers micrometer anything any more. it's only one thread,and the diameter is that all you would need? I need !also need to make sure it will fit in the chamber with your option would it be the same diameter as the cor or could you make it smaller diameter heres some pics, but I'll still send it what's the address
20190519_122145.jpeg
20190519_115807.jpeg

OP
OP
Gotfrogs

Gotfrogs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking it was just a simple slip fit. Dealing with threads on a 3D printer is not fun. Would it be possible to use a slip fit and not have to screw it on?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back