Cor 15 preorder question

  • Thread starter Thread starter LEOreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BRS!
I pre ordered the Cor 15 in December and would like to know if I can change my shipping to overnight? My current return pump that is only 4 months old has experienced mult failures in the last few weeks and I'm afraid Im rolling the dice everyday I leave it on my system. If I could change the shipping to overnight it would greatly help as I can get if quickly once it ships and get it on my system! Thanks In Advance you guys are the best @Bulk Reef Supply
 
Hello BRS!
I pre ordered the Cor 15 in December and would like to know if I can change my shipping to overnight? My current return pump that is only 4 months old has experienced mult failures in the last few weeks and I'm afraid Im rolling the dice everyday I leave it on my system. If I could change the shipping to overnight it would greatly help as I can get if quickly once it ships and get it on my system! Thanks In Advance you guys are the best @Bulk Reef Supply

That should be possible - can you give us a call? 763-432-9691
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new