Coral bagging tutorial.

ChaosAquaculture

Specializing in the Ridiculous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get asked a bunch at shows how I bag corals. Today our 11 year old wanted to learn so I showed him. After teaching him, a few friends said I should make a quick video for others. Disclaimer: this is how I do it, it's worked great for me over 20ish years. There are many other ways, your mileage may vary.

OP
OP
ChaosAquaculture

ChaosAquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No double bag?
I always double bag, just not individually, too much wasted plastic. For example, if you order 4 corals, I will take all 4 bags and put them in a larger 4mil bag. This method has worked wonderfully for the last 4 years.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I always double bag, just not individually, too much wasted plastic. For example, if you order 4 corals, I will take all 4 bags and put them in a larger 4mil bag. This method has worked wonderfully for the last 4 years.
I was actually really happy about that. My order from here was very impressive on the bagging. Also loved the thermal blanket in the box for the corals.
No double bag?

There was 0 water outside of the bags from chaos. I have had many leaks with other orders from other vendors. Usually not a lot of water. But enough to notice.

OP
OP
ChaosAquaculture

ChaosAquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually really happy about that. My order from here was very impressive on the bagging. Also loved the thermal blanket in the box for the corals.

There was 0 water outside of the bags from chaos. I have had many leaks with other orders from other vendors. Usually not a lot of water. But enough to notice.
Thanks so much for the kind words! We've worked super hard to develop our shipping methods and absolutely love hearing that! We appreciate you

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back