Coral bagging tutorial.

ChaosAquaculture

Specializing in the Ridiculous
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2017
Messages
1,145
Reaction score
1,582
Location
Wellington, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get asked a bunch at shows how I bag corals. Today our 11 year old wanted to learn so I showed him. After teaching him, a few friends said I should make a quick video for others. Disclaimer: this is how I do it, it's worked great for me over 20ish years. There are many other ways, your mileage may vary.
 
Thanks for sharing this!
 
No double bag?
I always double bag, just not individually, too much wasted plastic. For example, if you order 4 corals, I will take all 4 bags and put them in a larger 4mil bag. This method has worked wonderfully for the last 4 years.
 
I always double bag, just not individually, too much wasted plastic. For example, if you order 4 corals, I will take all 4 bags and put them in a larger 4mil bag. This method has worked wonderfully for the last 4 years.
I was actually really happy about that. My order from here was very impressive on the bagging. Also loved the thermal blanket in the box for the corals.
No double bag?

There was 0 water outside of the bags from chaos. I have had many leaks with other orders from other vendors. Usually not a lot of water. But enough to notice.
 
I was actually really happy about that. My order from here was very impressive on the bagging. Also loved the thermal blanket in the box for the corals.


There was 0 water outside of the bags from chaos. I have had many leaks with other orders from other vendors. Usually not a lot of water. But enough to notice.
Thanks so much for the kind words! We've worked super hard to develop our shipping methods and absolutely love hearing that! We appreciate you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new