• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral beginner zoa, mushroom, sps pack

Item Price
20$ and up
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BillsReef10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
436
Reaction score
34
Location
Carlsbad
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking to get some more variety in tank willing to frag up some stuff and show pictures of currently fragged items for sale. Shoot me a PM if interested in anything you see

Pictures are attached. Located in Carlsbad, CA 92008 for local pickup

$50 to ship additional

IMG_0019.jpg IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0013.jpg IMG_0014.jpg IMG_0015.jpg IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0010.jpg IMG_0008.jpg IMG_0009.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new