Coral Box D300 Skimmer

mmaattppllaayy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at possibly getting one of these skimmers and wondered if anyone had any experience with them. Looks like a good clone design and I have had a jebao return pump for a little while now.
 
I own one. So far so good. Been running over a year and pulls out some nasty stuff. Easy to adjust. I have mine in about 7.5" water level and it performs well for me. It's also a very quiet skimmer. Comes completely apart for cleaning and overall I def like it.
 
I run the next size up, d500. Decent skimmer for the price. Acrylic is thinner than What I'm used to but the dc pump is nice. I run mine on a moderately stocked 75. Sits in about 7.5", looks to run better if it was about an inch deeper.

I also run jebaos RWs and a dc return pump. No issues so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new